1915 - First World War. The track is declared as enemy property and confiscated by the Turks in French society. The tracks are dismantled and copied by the Turks to Beersheba line.
1918 - The British put a rail link between Lydda to Jaffa, Boutros Street (today: Raziel) and Clock Square. The track continued to the port of Jaffa, for military and transportation of goods.
1920-1922 - British commissioner establishes administrative authority called PALESTINE RAILWAYS (PR), which receives over the responsibility for the train system in the country and makes up the French railway company to 565 thousand pounds. British upgrading the railway between Jaffa and Lod and later to Jerusalem, for passengers and goods. Railway Station Tel - Aviv (next to Citrus) is opened for use. A narrow track between the station port of Jaffa runs until 1928.
1936-1939 - during the fading events Jaffa station's star and the importance of the railway station in Tel - Aviv (near Beit Hadar).
1941-1942 - Flstina becomes the base of the British army's Home Front - established emergency garages and workshops train station for the British army in Jaffa for the war effort of World War II.
1946-1948 - End Mandate - Jaffa Jerusalem bus traffic was suspended because of the underground organizations and has not resumed.