התחנה - תרבות בילוי ופנאי
The-factory-shop חנות-בית-החרושת
The factory shop
0051
Location
מבנה 12

The Wieland family built the factory store building around 1924, after their return from the exile in  Egypt imposed upon them by the British during WWI and the subsequent return of two family members from Germany.

The building consisted of one large showroom. Concrete products produced by the Wieland factory were used extensively, including prefabricated posts made of links, the concrete base of the iron chimney, concrete roofing tiles and three different types of patterned floor tiles.

Hatachana
  • Hamered St on the corner of Koyfman St